Open-Cut Chain Trenching Melbourne
Envirolink Earthworks have been specialising in open cut, Ditch Witch chain trenching for the past 30 years, developing a large amount of experience in our field.
Ditch Witch chain trenching is a cost effective and efficient approach to any and all of your chain trenching needs. Our machine capabilities include:
- 150mm - 450mm chain width
- A range of depth up to 1.8 meters
- Machinery starting from a 45 horsepower RT45 up to a powerful 100 horsepower RT95
Our Open-Cut Chain Trenching experience:
- Approval of telecommunications, power, irrigation, pit and pipe projects
- Gas, water and electricity services
- Sewer services
- Rail and road works including road crossings, rail signalling and services
- Pipeline projects
- Civil works.